Here’s how to contact me via Upwork if you have questions about a potential project or would like to send me an offer for content creation you have in mind.
New Upwork clients
If you don’t currently have a client account with Upwork it’s easy and free to set one up by following these steps:
- Visit the Upwork website
- Select “Sign Up” on the top right hand corner of the landing page
- Enter your name and email address to create a free Upwork account
- Entering billing information is optional – however, having your payment method verified lets a freelancer know you’re ready and able to hire
Current Upwork clients
Communicating with me is easy once you have a client account with Upwork by following these 3 steps:
- Log into your Upwork account
- Click this link to directly access my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01aaaaefef5df9b82f
- Send a message directly from my profile page by choosing “Message”
- Let me know you’re contacting me from the J. Scott Digital website
On my profile page you’ll also be able to review the past projects I’ve worked on and read what clients have to say about my work to better understand if I’ll be the best fit for your content creation project.