Commercial real estate content can be a little dry, and it’s easy for it to get lost in the shuffle. If you want your content to stand out, you must ensure that it is engaging and provides value to your audience. In this blog post, we will discuss some tips for creating quality commercial real estate content.
Prefer to watch rather than read? Watch a full-length video version of this blog post.
Start with a catchy headline
As a real estate content writer, one of the most important things you can do is write catchy headlines. Why? Because a headline is often the first (and sometimes only) thing a reader will see. And if your headline isn’t interesting, they’ll not read any further.
There are a few things to keep in mind when writing headlines for commercial real estate blog posts and articles. First, make sure it accurately reflects the content of your piece. Secondly, use strong verbs and keywords to give it added punch. And finally, don’t be afraid to be creative – sometimes the best headlines are the unexpected ones.
Here are five examples of catchy headlines for a commercial real estate blog post:
1. “5 Tips for Writing Effective Commercial Real Estate Content”
2. “How to Make Your Commercial Real Estate Content Stand Out from the Rest”
3. “3 Secrets to Writing Compelling Commercial Real Estate Blog Posts”
4. “Why You Need a Commercial Real Estate Writer on Your Team”
5. “How to Write Compelling Commercial Real Estate Listings”
By following these tips, you can create headlines that will grab attention and encourage people to read your real estate content. And that’s good for both you and your clients.
Write in a clear, concise style
Real estate is a complex industry, and it can be challenging to communicate effectively about properties and transactions. That’s why writing in a clear, concise style is important.
First, if your content is difficult to read or understand, people will quickly lose interest and move on. Second, clear and concise content is more likely to be shared, liked, and commented on than dense or convoluted content. Finally, search engines prefer content that is easy to read and understand, which means that clear and concise content is more likely to rank highly in search results.
So how can you produce clear and concise content? Here are some best practices to follow:
- Use short sentences and paragraphs. Break up your text with headlines and subheadings so that it is easy to scan.
- Use active voice. Passive voice can make your writing sound bloated and unclear. Stick to active voice whenever possible.
- Use concrete language. Avoid jargon, buzzwords, and unnecessarily complicated words. Choose language that is specific and easy to understand.
- Be direct. Get to the point without beating around the bush. Your readers will thank you for it.
Use images and videos to break up the text
As a commercial real estate content writer, I often get asked about the importance of using images and videos in commercial real estate blog posts. Here are three key reasons why I believe that incorporating visuals into your real estate content can be highly beneficial:
1. Images and videos help to break up the text and make your content more visually appealing. This is especially important when you consider that people are increasingly consuming content on mobile devices with smaller screens. Therefore, using images and videos can make your real estate content more digestible and user-friendly.
2. Incorporating visuals into your real estate content can also help to engage readers and keep their attention focused on your message. In our visual world, people are used to seeing images and videos everywhere they look, so including them in your real estate blog posts will help to hold readers’ attention. Additionally, studies have shown that people often remember information better when visuals accompany it.
3. Finally, images and videos can help give your real estate blog posts a more professional appearance. If you’re trying to attract clients or customers who are looking for high-quality information, using visuals can be a great way to show that you’re an authoritative source of information
Keep your paragraphs short and easy to read
I’ve found that shorter paragraphs are usually more effective. Readers of real estate literature often have short attention spans because they are multitasking, so it’s important to make the information easy to digest.
In addition, shorter paragraphs are more visually appealing, making them more likely to be read. As a result, I always try to keep my paragraphs short and my sentences concise. It’s the best way to ensure that readers will actually absorb the information I’m trying to communicate.
Stick to one topic per post
If you’re a real estate content writer, it’s essential to focus on a single topic per post. While you might be tempted to write about multiple properties or topics in a single article, it’s important to remember that commercial real estate is a complex and nuanced field.
By focusing on one topic, you can give your readers the in-depth information they need to make informed decisions. Furthermore, by sticking to a single topic, you can develop a niche audience of real estate professionals interested in your commentary.
Add a call to action at the end of each post
As a real estate content writer, it’s important to always include a call to action (CTA) at the end of each post. A CTA is simply an instruction to the reader telling them what to do next.
For example, you might tell the reader to “click here to learn more” or “contact us for more information.” Including a CTA is important because it helps to increase conversion rates by giving the reader a clear path to follow.
There are many different types of CTAs that can be used, so it’s important to choose one that is relevant to the topic of the post and the goals of your real estate business.
For example, if you’re hoping to generate leads, you might include a CTA that asks the reader to fill out a form. If you’re looking to increase website traffic, you might include a CTA that links to another page on your site. No matter what type of CTA you choose, always make sure it’s clear and concise so that the reader knows exactly what they need to do next.
If you’re a real estate agent or firm looking to generate leads and business, it’s important to create high-quality real estate content. By following the tips outlined in this blog post, you can ensure that your real estate content stands out from the rest.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me to start writing your commercial real estate content today! And be sure to include a CTA at the end of each post to increase conversion rates.
Looking to achieve your content creation goals? Whether you’re a freelance writer or a prospective client, we’re here to help.
- Buy my book “$100,000 per Year as a Freelance Writer: It’s Possible, and Here’s How” on Amazon for Kindle, Books2Read for Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribed, and more in ebook and print editions, and Payhip as a PDF
- Subscribe to my premium weekly newsletter
- Contact me directly for freelance writing and content creation services
Don’t let content creation hold you back – with our expert guidance, you can achieve all your goals and we’re here to help you succeed!