If you’re like most commercial real estate firms, you’re always looking for ways to stand out from the competition.
In a crowded market, it can be tough to get noticed – but with the help of a freelance copywriter, you can reach new heights and attract more clients than ever before.
Keep reading to learn why hiring a freelance writer is a smart move for your business.
What do commercial real estate copywriters do?
When you hire a commercial real estate copywriter, you can expect them to wear many hats. A commercial real estate copywriter is a freelance writer who specializes in creating content for the commercial real estate industry. This includes writing website content, blog posts, marketing collateral, and even e-books and white papers.
A commercial real estate copywriter understands the unique challenges that come with writing about commercial real estate and is able to create compelling content that speaks to the needs of their clients. When you work with a commercial real estate copywriter, you can expect to get high-quality, well-written content that will help you achieve your business goals.
The benefits of working with a commercial real estate copywriter
You may be wondering if it’s worth it to hire a commercial real estate copywriter. After all, you can probably write your blogs and marketing material, can’t you?
While you may be able to get by without a freelance writer, there are some definite advantages to working with one:
- A commercial real estate copywriter will have a deep understanding of the market and what buyers are looking for.
- A good copywriter will be able to draw out the unique selling points of your property and craft an engaging description that will capture the attention of prospects.
- A freelance writer can also help to create consistency across your marketing materials, ensuring that your branding is on point.
- And perhaps most importantly, a commercial real estate copywriter can save you time. Writing property descriptions can be time-consuming, and it’s not always easy to find the right words. Working with a freelance writer can take this burden off of your plate so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to work with a commercial real estate copywriter. If you’re still on the fence, why not give it a try?
How to find the right commercial real estate copywriter for your firm
There’s no question that a good commercial real estate copywriter can be a valuable asset to your firm. But with so many writers out there, how do you know who to hire? Here’s how to go about it.
First, take some time to think about what kind of copy you need. Do you need someone who specializes in web copy? Or are you looking for someone who can handle print ads? Once you have a good idea of what you need, you can start to look for writers who have that specialty.
Next, take a look at each writer’s portfolio. Do they have experience with commercial real estate? Do their samples seem like a good fit for your project? If so, then move on to the next step. If not, then keep looking.
Finally, reach out to a few of your top choices and ask for quotes. Be sure to give them all the details of your project so that they can give you an accurate estimate. Once you have all the quotes, compare them and choose the writer whose price and experience seem like the best fit for your needs.
5 questions to ask a prospective commercial real estate copywriter
When interviewing a commercial real estate copywriter, these questions will help you understand their level of expertise and if they are a good fit for your project.
- What commercial real estate copywriting experience do you have?
- Have you written for my industry niche before?
- Can you provide examples of your work?
- What is your process for writing copy?
- How do you billing?
Asking for examples of their previous work will give you a sense of their writing style and whether or not it aligns with what you are looking for. It is also important to ask about their process so that you can get a sense of how they work and how they will handle your project.
Finally, be sure to ask about billing to understand their pricing structure and whether it fits within your budget. By asking these questions, you can be sure to hire the best commercial real estate copywriter for your next project.
As you can see, there are many good reasons to work with a commercial real estate copywriter. A freelance writer can help you create consistency across your marketing materials, ensure that your branding is on point, and save you time.
If you’re still on the fence, why not give it a try? You might be surprised at how much of a difference a good copywriter can make.
Discover the tools and expertise you need to succeed in freelance writing or content creation. Or if you’re a prospective client in need of high-quality content, we’re ready to help.
- Buy my book “$100,000 per Year as a Freelance Writer: It’s Possible, and Here’s How” on Amazon for Kindle, Books2Read for Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribed, and more in ebook and print editions, and Payhip as a PDF
- Subscribe to my premium weekly newsletter
- Check out our White Label PLR content for residential, CRE, investment real estate, property management, and more
- Contact me directly for freelance writing and content creation services
With our expert guidance, achieving all your content creation goals is within reach, so why not let us help you succeed?
Photo by Irina Leoni on Unsplash