Are you looking for ways to market your commercial real estate business more effectively? Are you looking for a way to create more content without having to write it all yourself?
If so, you may want to consider working with a freelance writer. But how do you find the best commercial real estate freelance writer out there? And once you find one, what should you expect from the relationship?
Keep reading for helpful tips on how to find and work with the best commercial real estate freelance writer.
Define your writing needs
When you’re running a business, there are a million and one things to think about. One of the most important things is your content. After all, without strong and compelling content, you’re not going to be able to attract and retain customers. But coming up with fresh and engaging content can be a challenge, especially if you’re already stretched thin. That’s where hiring a freelance writer can come in handy. But before you hire a writer, it’s important to take some time to figure out what your writing needs are.
Do you need someone to write regular blog posts? Do you need someone who can help you create compelling marketing materials? Or do you need someone with experience in commercial real estate writing? Once you’ve pinpointed your needs, it will be much easier to find the right person for the job.
If you’re not sure where to start, try reaching out to some writing professionals and asking for recommendations. By taking the time to determine your needs upfront, you’ll be able to find a writer who can help you achieve your goals.
Research freelance writers
When you’re ready to take your commercial real estate business to the next level, it’s time to find a freelance commercial real estate writer. But where do you start? And how can you be sure you’re getting the best possible writer for your needs?
There are a few different ways to find and research commercial real estate writers. The first is to ask for referrals from people you know and trust who have used a freelance writer in the past. If you don’t have any personal recommendations, another option is to search online. There are dozens of websites such as Upwork that allow you to post your project and receive bids from interested writers. Once you’ve found a few writers you’re interested in working with, be sure to ask for samples of their work and check references before making your final decision.
By taking the time to find the right commercial real estate writer for your needs, you’ll be able to take your business to new heights. A good writer will be able to help you create content that is engaging, informative, and convincing – all of which are essential for attracting new clients and driving sales.
Evaluate their work
When you’re looking for a freelance copywriter, it’s important to evaluate their work to make sure they’re the best match for your needs. Here are some best practices to follow:
- Look at their portfolio. A good writer will have a strong portfolio that showcases their range and abilities.
- Ask for samples. A good writer will be able to provide you with samples of their work, whether it’s published pieces or unpublished drafts.
- See if they’re a commercial real estate writer. If you’re in the commercial real estate industry, you’ll want to find a writer who specializes in that area.
- Check out their reviews. Good writers will have positive reviews from past clients.
- Ask around. If you know anyone in the writing industry, ask them for recommendations.
By following these best practices, you can be sure to find the right freelance copywriter for your needs.
Compare rates and services
There are a few different ways that freelance commercial real estate writers charge for their services. Some writers charge by the project, while others charge by the hour. Some writers also offer package deals that include a certain number of hours or projects for a discounted price.
When you’re looking at commercial real estate writers vs. general-purpose copywriters, you’ll often find that the commercial writer will have a higher hourly rate. There are a few reasons for this.
First, commercial real estate is a niche market, so there are fewer writers who specialize in it. This means that those who do specialize can command a higher fee. Second, commercial real estate writing often requires a deep understanding of the industry and the market. This means that writers need to spend more time research and understanding the topic before they can start writing. As a result, commercial real estate writers typically charge a higher hourly rate than general freelance copywriters.
When comparing rates, be sure to ask what is included in the price. For example, some writers may charge extra for research, while others include it in their base rate. Once you understand the different pricing models, you can compare rates and services to find the best fit for your needs.
Choosing the right writer
Choosing a commercial real estate copywriter is an important decision. After all, this person will be responsible for creating persuasive, well-written content that will help you close deals and attract new clients. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you evaluate potential candidates:
- First, consider your budget. Freelance copywriters typically charge by the project or by the hour, so be sure to get a Quote estimate upfront. Once you know what you can afford to spend, you can narrow your search to writers who fit within your price range.
- Next, take a look at the writer’s portfolio. What kind of commercial real estate experience do they have? Do they have a good understanding of the market and the terminology used? Be sure to read through some of their previous work to get a sense of their style and level of expertise.
- Finally, make sure you communicate your needs clearly from the start. What exactly are you looking for? How soon do you need the project completed? By providing clear guidelines from the beginning, you’ll ensure that both you and the writer are on the same page – and that the final product meets your expectations.
By following these best practices, you can be sure to find the right commercial real estate freelance writer for your needs. Be sure to compare rates and services before making your decision, and make sure you communicate your project needs clearly from the start. With a little bit of effort, you can find the perfect writer to help you close deals and attract new clients.
This blog post is available for purchase and re-use as a limited-edition NFT on Mirror.xyz